- Search for clear indications of damage (cracking, glazing, softening, or peeling)
- Test for correct tension
- Test for correct alignment
- Record belt condition for future reference
- Search for clear indications of damage (leaks, cracks, hardening, or softening)
- Test cooling system for leaks using state-of-the-art pressure technology
- Record hose condition for future reference
- The engine itself is used as a power source to drive some of your vehicle's accessories. Instead of being supplied by electric power, these accessories rely on a series of pulleys and belts to operate. Some of these accessories include: Power steering pump, Alternator, Air conditioning compressor, Radiator cooling fan, Water pump .
- If you think of hoses as your vehicle's circulatory system, then you'll have an appropriate representation of how important they are. Channeling car fluids to their correct destination, hoses are composed of two rubber layers with fabric in between. Types of hoses vary on make and model, but typically they include: Fuel hose (sends gasoline from the gas tank to the engine), Radiator hose (delivers coolant to engine), Power steering hose (connects power steering pump to steering equipment), Heater hose (provides coolant to heater core)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Grandtrek Touring A/S Tire (Dunlop)
Michelin® 4x4 Diamaris® Tire (Michelin®)
Blizzak WS70 Tire (Bridgestone)
Assurance ComforTred Touring Tire (Goodyear)
Michelin® Energy™ Saver A/S Tire (Michelin®)
Michelin® Primacy™ MXM4® Tire (Michelin®)
WHEEL REFINISHING (Other)
WHEEL BALANCE (Other)
TRANSMISSION REBUILDING (Other)
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.